NDA Exam Syllabus: In order to apply for the National Defence Academy (NDA) entrance test, candidates must meet certain eligibility criteria.
All you need to know about NDA exam syllabus
NDA Exam Syllabus: NDA Exam Syllabus is divided into four sections: Mathematics, General Knowledge, English and General Intelligence. Each section has 100 marks and it’s compulsory to attempt all four sections. You can choose to take part in only one or two subjects depending on your interests and skills.
The Maths section consists of questions from different subjects such as Algebra, Number Theory and Geometry etc.; they might be solved by applying rules or formulas developed by mathematicians over the years; this makes them tricky but rewarding if you know how to apply them correctly!
Eligibility criteria for NDA exam
- Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:
- Minimum age limit is 17 years.
- Maximum age limit is 24 years.
- Age relaxation is given to SC/ST/OBC candidates who are appearing in the written test after completing their matriculation or graduation degree examination (for unmarried candidates).
- Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent exam with marks of 50% and above in any stream with at least 45% marks out of total 60% required to qualify as ‘pass’ category only if they have not secured good percentage in any particular subject while securing good percentage but failed to qualify as ‘pass’ category due to low academic performance etc., (i) English language proficiency test; (ii) General Knowledge Test; (iii) Reasoning Ability Test;
NDA exam date and exam pattern
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the training academy for officers and jawans of the Indian Army. It was established in 1959, and since then it has trained many recruits from all over India. The NDA exam date is announced on its official website every year on December 1st, when you can register online for your exams.
The exam pattern changes every year, so be sure to check out what they’re testing you on before registering!
The NDA entrance test is conducted twice a year.
NDA Exam Syllabus: The NDA entrance test is conducted twice a year. The exam date is announced in the month of June and October, while the pattern, syllabus and other norms are announced by March.
The National Defence Academy (NDA) conducts two types of written tests: one for admissions to Class I cadets and another for admission to Class II cadets.
NDA Exam Syllabus: There are two rounds of the NDA exam, one in the month of March and second in the month of May. Each round comprises of multiple sections, where candidates can choose up to two sections from each section. The syllabus for this exam consists of general knowledge, communication skills and aptitude tests.